THE ESSENTIAL ROLE OF AIBN:
- Facilitate communications and co-operation among its members and provide additional contact and networking opportunities.
- To raise the cultural awareness in both country (Australia-Indonesia) represented by its members including promoting community based cultural events that support bi-lateral relationships.
- AIBN’s dedicated voluntary team who give significant contribution to the success of our member organisations, both large and small.
- Contributions membership – with no minimum time requirement
- Provide information sessions, continue to build a strong network enabling us to introduce AIBN members to the contacts their need for their business success.
- Continue to build a strong network enabling us to introduce you to the contacts you need for your business success.
- A single AIBN Portal/website for our central communication
- Engagement (Proactively) with all Indonesian/Australian communities in Australia or in Indonesia
- Current communication channels through internet mediums: Face book Page, Mailing Lists
- Establish, build a bridge of communication with women entrepreneurs in Indonesia and women entrepreneurs in Australia and Globally
AIBN Affiliations with various businesswomen organisations in Indonesia and We conduct regular business visits to Indonesia.